We at XLNT Group often get involved in the very earliest planning stages of a new construction project.
We can do the following for you:
- Verify Zoning.
- Verify all utilities are at the site.
- Verify required set backs.
- Determine possible soil conditions.
- Research available water pressure.
- Research storm water run-off options.
- Verify landscaping requirements.
- Determine existence of easements.
Additional Services Available:
- Assist or represent client during re-platting process.
- Assist or represent client during re-zoning process.
- Assist or represent client with Board of Adjustments Appeals.
XLNT Group has become proficient in the Design Build method of delivery for your construction project. We have a group of Architectural Firms we can recommend for your project. This method of delivery offers an Owner several advantages.
- Shortens the elapsed time from planning to move-in.
- Provides competitive bidding at the subcontractor level.
- Reduces costs to you as the Owner.
- Reduces the likelihood of litigation.